Welcometo Velomobiel.nl 's website, the company dedicated to development, production, Sales and service on Velomobiles. Read more at about us...
Check for latest developments our blog.
What is a velomobile?
a human powered vehicle for daily use with a shell for comfort, weather protection and luggage space;
the aerodynamic shape provides relatively high speed with low physical effort;
want to learn more about drivers and their velomobiles? The drivers' list has a lot of links to private sites and blogs of our customers.
book your mileage through drivers settings.
all parts we use to build and maintain our velomobiles can be bought seperately and sent by mail;
we also sell accessories like mirror cones, arm rests, trailer hitch or wheel alignment tool.
- Succesfull Cycle vision
- 22 Jun 2015 Theo van Andel and Eva Navraltilova competed in this years Cycle vision. They both were very succesfull. Theo won the deilrace, was second in the fastest lap and 3rd in the 3-hourrace. Eva was 2nd both
- Dealership - KMX - K3
- 16 Jun 2015 We have become a dealer for KMX - K3. The threewheeler for kids between 4 and 10 years (1-1.5m leght) It's build to survive everything. Easy to use with two gears. And with very low centerpoint, Thus
- New dealer in the north of Germany
- 18 May 2015
- 5 weken in Roemenië
- 15 Jun 2015 Door Allert Jacobs Ik ben naar Roemenië gegaan om daar ongestoord aan de mallen van de wielkasten en andere kleine onderdelen te kunnen werken. In twee weken moest het werk wel af komen dacht ik en dan
- QuattroVelo update
- 31 May 2015 by Eva The followers of this blog already know that Allert is now in Romania to finish the development of QuattroVelo and thus speed up the process of bringing it to the market. There is already a discussion
- QuattroVelo – progress in Romania
- 27 May 2015 Written by Eva and Theo For updates you can visit our Facebook foto gallery. In April we were working hard to get the first body of the QuattroVelo on its wheels. We presented it at the SPEZI – special
- Quest 326 sold
- 11 Jun 2015